My name is Rylan Gladson, and I am a professional filmmaker with 5 years experience. I’ve worked in real estate videography, commercial advertising, narrative film, documentary, music video production, sports videography and wedding videography. I graduated from the University of Victoria with a major in Writing and a Minor in film in 2017.
Based in Vancouver Island and greater Vancouver, I have worked as a creative professional across many avenues of film and video production. Simply put, nobody has more passion for film. When I’m not creating professionally, I’m filming and editing recreationally, and at the end of each day, I wind down to watch a movie or two. You’d be hard pressed to find somebody who loves doing the work more than me.
I began shooting weddings in 2017 and immediately fell in love with the art form. Shooting weddings allows me to capture the most beautiful moments, and help tell compelling stories. Whether your story is told in your vows, written on exchanged letters, or contained within a look, a smile, or a kiss, I want to tell it with you.
See your wedding day the way it was meant to be remembered, and capture the moments, big and small, that you’ll want to watch again and again.
A standard upgradable ‘BASIC’ plan
– You can upgrade this plan by adding anything more you’d like from the Add-ons listest below.
– Standard with full-day coverage from hair and makeup until deep into the reception.
– Full 4k coverage and delivery, and 4k drone videography.
– A 5-7 minute cinematic highlight film as well as 1 minute teaser films for social media.
– Delivered within 3 days of the wedding.
Full 1-1.5 hour wedding documentary
– Includes creative edit of getting ready and venue shots, full ceremony, creative portraits, full speeches and creative edit of the first dances and reception. A true archive of the day as it occurred.
– Custom music can be chosen and incorporated into your documentary film.
– Licenced music used during ceremony and first dances can be incorporated into the film as well.
– A 2nd videographer to help capture the day.
Engagement Video Session
– A creative portrait session and letter reading shot at a scenic location. Perfect for engagement announcements. The couple will write a letter to each other detailing their love story, and their excitement for the big day and their future together. They exchange letters and read them on camera.
– Edited creatively with portrait shots into a beautiful precursor film.
– 10-15 minute creative short film of the whole day.
– An expansion of the highlight film, this film is designed to capture the atmosphere of your day.
– Includes more candid moments, more speeches and vows, more of the moments, big and small, that you never want to forget.
Drop me a message